Hitting the Market with an Open House at 9684 Tarvie Circle
It is not a frequent occurrence to list the same property for sale with different sellers. Yet, this will be the third time since I’ve been working as a Top Braemar Listing Agent that it has happened. When you get a reputation for getting sellers top dollar in the neighborhood, even the buyers to your listings will come back around to hire you when it is time for them to move.
The great news for buyers looking under $450,000 for a single family home in Braemar is that 9684 Tarvie Circle is in much better condition this time around. You’ll be able to see for yourself on Saturday, April 13th (2019) between 12pm-2pm at the Open House. It’s not that it was in bad shape when I sold it in the fall of 2016, but the owners then were investors. They did a little to get it show ready, but weren’t about to upgrade it for tenants to enjoy.
The current owners of this Annan model (one of which is a licensed real estate agent) did some really nice updates to the home.
- Granite Counters and Tile Back Splash were added to the Kitchen
- Powder Room was updated with new fixtures and a sleek a floor to ceiling Tile Accent Wall
- Shiplap Accent Wall in Family Room
- Both HVAC Units have been replaced as of 2018 and have a 10 Year Warranty
- New Garage Door was Installed in 2018
- Brand New Carpet was put in LAST WEEK!
When it comes to the things that haven’t changed that still make this home attractive, there are several things that jump out:
- Hardwood Floors throughout the Main Level
- Double Sided Fireplace between Breakfast Room & Family Room
- Welcoming Covered Front Porch running the Length of the Front of the Home
- Master Suite with Gigantic Walk-In Closet with Two Sections and a Luxury Attached Bathroom
- Large Secondary Bedrooms
- Upper Level Laundry Room
- Two Full Size Patio Doors with Screens that open to Front Porch from Living Room and Dining Room
That last feature of the patio doors flanking the front door is one of my favorites. It gives an open air feel to the front of the home. And when you open the sliding door to the back yard, the cross ventilation is amazing.
Even though you don’t see it from the front of the home, there is a rear load, two car garage, accessed by private alley. This is considered a semi-detached home because the two car garage is attached to the two car garage next door. But that’s the only place these two homes touch.
Come by and see 9684 Tarvie Circle for yourself. It’s priced at $439,000 and is going to make one lucky buyer very happy. If you don’t see a yard sign when you arrive, it may not have been installed yet. There will be an Open House flag waving and inviting you in.
If you have specific questions about the home, or want to know what YOUR Braemar home is worth, give me a call. Since 2005, No One Knows Braemar Better!
Associate Broker-Licensed in VA
Long & Foster Real Estate